Last Updated: June 30, 2021
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
1. Information We Collect From You
As you use our Website or our Services, we collect personal information from you when you:
1.1 Apply for employment. When you apply for employment with Fulcrum Technologies, we will collect your name, email address, telephone number, physical address, and your professional or employment information (resume, cover letter, employment history, and educational history). We use this personal information to assess and manage your application with Fulcrum Technologies, communicate with you, and as necessary to comply with the law.
1.2 Contact us. When you contact us, we collect your name, email address, telephone number, company name, and any other information you choose to include in your correspondence. We use this personal information to respond to your questions or inquiries, troubleshoot where necessary, communicate with you, and address any issues you may have.
1.3 Request a Trial. When you request a trial, we will collect your name, email address, telephone number, and company name. We use this personal information to coordinate your trial and communicate with you.
1.5 Device’s Camera and Photo Library. While using our Services, in order to provide features of our Services, we may collect, with your prior permission pictures and other information from your device’s camera and photo library on your device. We use this information to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. The information may be uploaded to Fulcrum Technologies servers and/or a Service Provider’s server or it may be simply stored on your device. You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through your device settings.
Fulcrum Technologies may also use your personal information collected for the above purposes to comply with the law and for other limited circumstances as described in HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION.
2. Information Collected Automatically
In addition to the personal information you provide, we also collect information automatically as you use our Website or our Services. This information includes your:
2.1 Usage information. We use strictly necessary, performance, analytics, and advertising cookies to collect information about your interaction with our Website, such as the pages you visit, the frequency of access, how much time you spend on each page, and what you click on. We use this information to: (i) conduct analytics; (ii) enhance user experience; (iii) conduct targeted online advertising and measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns; (iv) prevent fraudulent use of the Website; and (v) diagnose server and Website errors, and in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse. Usage information is collected automatically when using the Service which may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
2.2 Device information. We use strictly necessary, performance, analytics, and advertising cookies to collect certain information about the device you use to access our Website, such as hardware model, operating system, and your preferences. We use this personal information to (i) conduct analytics; (ii) enhance user experience; (iii) conduct targeted online advertising and measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns; (iv) prevent fraudulent use of the Website; (v) diagnose server and Website errors, and in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse; (vi) provide enhanced functionality; and (vii) remember your preferences. When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
2.3 Location information. We use strictly necessary, performance, analytics, and advertising cookies to collect information about your location, which may be determined through your IP address. We use this personal information to (i) conduct analytics; (ii) enhance user experience; (iii) conduct targeted online advertising and measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns; (iv) prevent fraudulent use of the Website; (v) diagnose server and Website errors, and in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse; (vi) provide enhanced functionality; and (vii) remember your preferences. While using our Services, in order to provide features of our Services, we may collect, with your prior permission location and other information from your device’s location settings on your device. We use this information to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. The information may be uploaded to Fulcrum Technologies servers and/or a Service Provider’s server or it may be simply stored on your device. You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through your device settings.
Particular cookies to note for our Website visitors include:
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- Within Fulcrum Technologies. Where necessary, we may share your personal information within Fulcrum Technologies in order to efficiently carry out our business and to the extent permitted by law.
- With service providers. We may share your personal information with our service providers that assist us in providing the Website. These service providers include our IT support, website host, and communications provider.
- In the event of a corporate reorganization. In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our organization, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our assets, we would share your personal information with third-parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. We would also share your personal information with third parties if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
- Third Parties. We also work with third parties to serve ads to you as part of customized campaigns on third-party platforms (such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn). As part of these ad campaigns, we or the third-party platforms may convert information about you, such as your email address and phone number, into a unique value that can be matched with a user account on these platforms to allow us to learn about your interests and serve you advertising that is customized to your interests. Note that the third-party platforms may offer you choices about whether you see these types of customized ads.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you are a consumer in the State of Nevada, you may request to opt-out of the current or future sale of your personal information. We do not currently sell any of your personal information under Nevada law, nor do we plan to do so in the future. However, you can submit a request to opt-out of future sales by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Opt-Out Request Under Nevada Law” in the subject line of your message.
You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided with each email. Please note that we will continue to send you emails necessary to the Website or any assistance you request.
DO NOT TRACK
We do not support Do Not Track (DNT). Do not track is a web browser setting that informs a website that you do not want to be tracked.
We implement and maintain reasonable security measures to protect the personal information we collect and maintain. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the information we have collected from you.
The Website is not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18). If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from individuals under the age of eighteen (18), we will delete that personal information. If you believe we have personal information on individuals under the age of eighteen (18), please contact us at the contact information provided below.
Fulcrum Technologies, Inc.
1400 112th Ave SE, Suite 100
Bellevue, WA 98004
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company(referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to Fulcrum Technologies, Inc., 1400 112th Ave SE, Suite 100, Bellevue, WA 98004.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to fulcrum.net, accessible from https://www.fulcrum.net
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us:
- By email: email@example.com