Choose a category or browse our frequently asked questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
After initiating the free trial button or purchasing Sitehound from the Fulcrum website, an email is immediately dispatched. This email provides a link to the Sitehound register page.
- Create your username and password to login to your new Sitehound solution.
- By default, the account owner is automatically setup with System Administration group permissions.
- After signing in, you are admitted to your configured Organization account in Sitehound.
Organizations have multiple uses in the Sitehound. They are where the account owner assigns group permissions to users. These group permissions determine what users have access to within the Sitehound solution.
Another important Organization feature, is if there’s a need to segment application data based upon having multiple clients. The System Administrator can create a new, and separate Organization to their account. This feature then allows users to allocate their data to the correct Organization.
New users can be created by issuing them email invites. To help track the email invites, Sitehound provides a User’s Dashboard that shows current members and email invitation statuses, as well as managing these invites. The login screen to Sitehound also displays those invites that are in a pending status towards a specific Organization.
Invite new users to their Organization in Sitehound:
- Initiate the Users App on the Web, arrive at the Dashboard Entity, and click the +INVITE TO ORGANIZATION icon on the dashboard.
- Or from the same Users Application, navigate to the Invites entity.
- Following the Dashboard path example, click +INVITE TO ORGANIZATION icon.
- A pop-up box asks for the Email Address of the new user.
- Enter the email address for the new User and click the +INVITE.
Organizations provides the ability in the Sitehound to create separate and segmented application data for different clients. Organization are maintained as a singular Organization and with the account owner having the ability to invite users to their Organization, as well as assigning ‘Groups’ which determines the permissions or tasks they can perform within Sitehound.
When the Sitehound user has forgotten their password, it can be reset by clicking the Forgot password? link on the Login screen.
Clicking on the Forgot password? link takes the user to the Forgot password? screen where an email address associated with the account can be entered. Clicking the SEND PASSWORD RESET INSTRUCTIONS triggers the generation of the email containing the password reset instructions.
Users can download Sitehound+ from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store from their mobile device. It can be viewed and used across laptops, cell phones and tablets. Users can get the same functionality across all devices and are not restricted to only laptop, browser-based actions. This allows users to use the browser-based application to stock, transfer or split inventory. With Sitehound+, users can scan using a mobile phone or through a socket or hand-held durable scanner. Sitehound+ also allows for offline mode.
To setup, configure, and log into Sitehound+, click here to get started.